Please login or register.
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: [Product Feature] Modern 14, Content Creator's Laptop  (Read 1187 times)

MSI Notebook Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
[Product Feature] Modern 14, Content Creator's Laptop
« on: September 24, 2019, 01:05:04 PM »

AS TALENTED AS I AM! CREATE WONDERFUL MOMENTS WITH MODERN 14 ULTRA-THIN POWERFUL LAPTOP

By Vivienne Ke
Originally posted on September 16, 2019

I love taking photos, as well as composing music. As a versatile person, I enjoy trying out a multitude of new hobbies; I really need a laptop to help fulfill my unquenchable thirst for creating and trying out every new thing.

In keeping with today's users' innovative, productive and even fickle mindset, MSI creates the perfect multifunctional laptop Modern 14 for its diverse creative users.

HIGHLY ACCESSIBLE FOR THE SLASH GENERATION TO SHARPEN THEIR TALENTS
With the emergence of the slash phenomenon, the slash generation seeks career and life fulfillment through multiple diverse talents and identities. Dont let the world define you, I define myself. advocated by the new generation. Following the rise of individualism, MSI Modern series especially caters to characters with unique lifestyles, multiple roles and for those with an eclectic range of interests and hobbies, which is a highly accessible, versatile compact laptop for users to create their own unique wonderful experiences.

STYLISH DESIGN THAT HIGHLIGHTS MY BOUTIQUE WEAR
Laptops have become part of the slash youngsters. A chic laptop is my best accessory, It can go with any clothes I wear! claimed by some users, for those who are fashion-conscious and strives for photo perfection, Modern 14 is undoubtedly the perfect voguish accessory that can complete and match with users diverse outfits and daily scenarios. What I carry is who I am. Classy, elegant and succinct, Modern 14 is clad in an aluminum colored design with hairbrush texture definitely be able to accentuate users specialty and match the high aesthetic standard of slash generation.

WITH LIGHTWEIGHT MODERN 14, IVE GOT A HASSLE-FREE LIFESTYLE
In the current digital nomad goes mainstream, laptop characteristics such as mobility and weight have become extremely important. Designed for nomads or mobile workers, this sleek and compact Modern 14 weighs just about one kilogram and can slip easily into the users handbag. I can effortlessly carry my Modern 14 laptop in arms to varied occasions and always stay elegant and hassle-free. acclaimed by users. The high mobility design allows users to work on the move freely, and with great ease inside a hustle and bustle city scene.
With long amazing 11 hours plus battery life, the users can also uninterruptedly enjoy daily creations and entertainment wherever they go. Whether it's long hours at work or having a coffee break with friends, the long-lasting battery will make the life of appreciators run smoothly.

AS LIGHT AS A BOOK, BUT LOADED WITH STUNNING POWERFUL PERFORMANCE
I can now efficiently edit just-taken photos and instantly upload them to my blogs all by myself with my personal assistant, Modern 14. according to some users. Nowadays, everyone has the potential to be a new online star. In light of this, Modern 14 will be an amazingly portable, elegant yet powerful performance-based laptop to satisfy those aspirations. Go even faster with the latest powerful 10th Gen. Intel 4- Core i7 processor, Modern 14 also outshined its competitors with its NVIDIA GeForce MX250 graphics, which can help users unleash creative talents and work hard and play hard smoothly without fuss.

INFINITE SCREEN EDGE TO BROADEN MY HORIZONS
With the professional color accuracy via True Color technology, a fascinating visual feast of 80% screen-to-body ratio and Nahimic 7.1 Channel surround-sound, the appreciators can now enjoy watching films and streaming shows online in a more engaging and immersive experience.

COOL MYSELF DOWN AND STAY CHILLED
I would never want to get any warmer during summer while using a laptop! emphasized by laptop users. However, with the added Cooler Boost 3, more efficient thermal solution than other thin laptops, users will never have to worry about the embarrassment, discomfort and annoyance of getting lap burned with an overheated laptop. Now the users can always stay gracefully and calmingly to concentrate on work.

MODERN 14 CATCHING UP WITH TODAYS FAST-PACED CHANGING WORLD
As versatile as the users diverse talents, Modern 14 has much better performance than its competitive laptops. Get productive, experience pure entertainment with the ultra-light yet powerful laptop and to create wonderful moments. Modern 14 can also be ideally used to help expand and improve users interests and skills, ultimately help them broaden their horizons and achieve greatness and recognition.

Modern 14 is available in MSI Concept Stores and Stores with MSI Consultants.

LIMITED TIME OFFER!
Some Prestige models are already available in the market, but will be available for a limited time only.
These models can be purchased at our MSI Concept Stores and select Authorized Re-sellers.

MSI Concept Stores:
     SM Megamall  4th Floor, Cyberzone, Bldg. B
    SM Mall of Asia  2nd Floor, Cyberzone, North Wing
    SM North EDSA  4th Floor, Cyberzone, The Annex
    SM City Clark  2nd Floor, Cyberzone

MSI GAMING:              https://ph.msi.com/
MSI Facebook:             https://www.facebook.com/MSIPhilippines
MSI Instagram:            https://www.instagram.com/msigaming_philippines

Subscribe to MSI RSS Feeds via https://www.msi.com/rss for real-time news and more product info.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About MSI GAMING
As a world leading gaming brand, MSI is the most trusted name in gaming and eSports. We stand by our principles of breakthroughs in design, the pursuit of excellence, and technological innovation. Integrating gamers' most coveted extreme performance, realistic visuals, authentic sound, precise control and smooth streaming functions into its gaming rigs, MSI frees gamers from tedious trial and error and pushes gaming performance beyond limits. The determination to surpass past achievements has made MSI a True Gaming brand with gaming spirit throughout the industry! For more product information, please go to https://www.msi.com/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All rights of the technical, pictures, text and other content published in this press release are reserved. Contents are subject to changes without prior notice.

quentin.hu

• View Profile
Re: [Product Feature] Modern 14, Content Creator's Laptop
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2019, 10:22:29 AM »

8)

Nice and elegant design

aienma

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2019, 10:22:43 AM »

Wow! I'm sold! ♥

cesstuana

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2019, 10:23:08 AM »

Woah! Creativity anywhere and anytime. <3

johnpaulolvega

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2019, 11:03:23 AM »

Grab this!!!!!

zorenrequintel

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2019, 11:12:04 AM »

Wow nice long battery life thin and light, i want this

sinclairecastro0719

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2019, 11:41:24 AM »

I think is good for me...

albert.nazareno01

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2019, 11:41:42 AM »

Lightweight and long battery, love it

maharajahmoty

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2019, 12:02:26 PM »

hassle free laptop.. nice

alcantararachiel

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2019, 12:07:21 PM »

really love the design of the prestige of MSI i saw this in Msi concept very elegant ❤️❤️

vince_abes

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2019, 12:12:35 PM »

Great design my men!!!

Ronald

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2019, 12:33:34 PM »

Slim and Sexy

ferds.tumaneng

• View Profile