Please login or register.
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Location of service center in Metro Manila and Customer Support number?  (Read 583 times)

solkarnar

• View Profile

Hello MSI,

I have been trying to contact MSI Philippines but with no avail. @MSIPhilippines on Facebook is not replying to my service request and 470-3552 is not their customer service number.

So here's my situation. I have an MSI GS40 6QE laptop that is bloated, likely reason is due to bloated battery. I would like to bring the laptop down to the service center to have the battery replaced or at least diagnosed. It is out of warranty and I am willing to pay for any part replacement.

Where can I find:
1) A number which i can call to reach a MSI service representative
2) Address of the service center
3) Cost of service

Thank you

ps: Every service center in every country has a phone number listed. Why is Philippines an exception?

MSI Notebook Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile

You could bring your unit to MSI Concept Store SM Megamall and ask for replacement service. 

on the other hand. Please do contact us on Facebook Messenger and let us help you with your concern.

mehc.serac

• View Profile

Hi. Good Day. 

I also wanted to ask if there is a service center here in Davao City. My laptop is not charging anymore and is now totally drained. It might need to change a new charger and battery also but hopefully the board is still ok. 

Also how much would it cost for a new charger? Battery? Board? For replacement.

MSI Notebook Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Location of service center in Metro Manila and Customer Support number?
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2019, 12:02:25 PM »

Hi. Good Day.

I also wanted to ask if there is a service center here in Davao City. My laptop is not charging anymore and is now totally drained. It might need to change a new charger and battery also but hopefully the board is still ok.

Also how much would it cost for a new charger? Battery? Board? For replacement.

hello, 

you can bring your laptop to Thinking Tools Inc. located at SM City Davao Branch, 3rd Level SM City Davao, Ecoland, Davao City 8000 with contact number (82) 297-3708 you may look for El James Melindo for assistance.

Best,

exc12050

• View Profile
Re: Location of service center in Metro Manila and Customer Support number?
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2019, 11:26:41 AM »

Hi,

One of the fans on my RTX2060 gaming Z GPU is no longer spinning no matter what I do. Where can I have this checked? I'm located in Las Pinas City, Metro Manila.

Thanks,