Please login or register.
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Question regarding installing solar panels  (Read 872 times)

jeremycole67

• View Profile
Question regarding installing solar panels
« on: January 16, 2021, 10:39:44 PM »

Hey everyone! What do you guys think about installing Axitec solar panels? My family is interested in buying solar panel in Massachusetts, so I just want to collect information on this forum. Are solar panels worth it or not? I'd greatly appreciate any recommendation on the matter that I have to read about solar panels. Thank you!

jeremycole67

• View Profile
Re: Question regarding installing solar panels
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2021, 02:57:57 AM »

No one answers my question here, so I will share my research. I've read a ton of different articles and blogs and here's what I found out. It's actually true that installing solar energy is very expensive. And solar energy systems is the simplest way to reduce power bills but also friendly for the the natural environment. So I think it is definitely worth the investment! If you are need to read more info regarding solar panels, I strongly suggest to visit this article!

otmorozok8814

• View Profile
Re: Question regarding installing solar panels
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2021, 07:51:48 PM »

Hello jeremycole67, thanks for sharing! I agree with you, investing in green energy can be the best you can do in long terms! I believe that if you check Renogy's product's you'll find a not so expensive alternative to turning green, like solar generators, DIY solar kits, batteries, panels, lot's and lot's of stuff like that, check them out! You won't regret it.