Please login or register.
Advanced search  

News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Mystic Light Makes GE63/73 Raider RGB Become The Fanciest Gaming Notebooks!  (Read 83 times)

MSI Notebook Administrator

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Mystic Light Makes GE63/73 Raider RGB Become The Fanciest Gaming Notebooks!

If you did aware the MSI news from CES 2018, you might remember that MSI will come out a newer version of GE63/GE73 Raider gaming notebooks with new design on A cover, thats the high brightness lights they called Mystic Light on latest GE63 and GE73 Raider RGB. I would like to tell you in the beginning, the lights effects on real products are more beautiful and brighter compared with my photos or video.

More than just a powerful gaming notebook!

This time I got more news for guys who want to buy GE63 or GE73 Raider RGB with latest Intel 8th Gen. Platform gaming notebooks. The GE series always evolve on every generation upgrade, this time the GE63 and GE73 Raider RGB give us not only new CPU platform, but the fanciest Mystic Light on the A side cover. If you look on the photo, you could realize that the Mystic Light still very shine even at high brightness environment.

How to Set Mystic Light with Steelseries Engine 3

Check on the SSE3 with 3.12.1 version, it shows Mystic Light item and MSI Per-Key RGB keyboard item, this time we check on Mystic Light first for quick view. The default mode comes with 4 options, when user installed games with supported by MSI Gaming Mode, it will save your game preset Mystic Light as an extra option. In this example, I installed PUBG, CS:GO and DOTA 2, these 3 games could preset 3 different keyboard backlit and 3 different Mystic Light modes, that makes our game play become fanciest lights on the GE63 and GE73 Raider RGB gaming notebooks.

Besides of the default mode, the Mystic Light designed with 24 zones of the full-color led lights, 12 zones for each side, so users could adjust each zone to their prefer color make different color shift independently.

Below is my one test example, I preset backlit on Steady mode, the left side lights with multi colors, the right side light with single red color, and then save the set. Turnaround of the GE63 Raider RGB gaming notebook, you could see the lights become very fancy and interesting, users could set every single zone become different colors and effects.

More Dynamic Lights Effects Are Waiting for You to Find Out!

The Mystic Light comes 24 zones, set 4 effects, got 13 templates and 1.6M colors, that able for GE63 and GE73 Rider RGB users to adjust almost infinity type of the lighting effects. The very fancy and vivid color of preset mode is Disco Mode, its too many modes that too difficult to show all of them in a short article.

Please check below video link to see how the fancy Disco Mode motion works!

https://youtu.be/R7jgsWpMvbg

Ronald

• View Profile

Another innovative design only @ MSI :)

jheck022

• View Profile

Fancy Laptop

robertjohnregis

• View Profile

Awsome....

-J41RU5-

• View Profile

Very nice looking feature!
Maganda itong gamitin sa madilim na kwarto!

mike_banares

• View Profile

Elegant design❤️❤️❤️❤️

R

• View Profile

COOL AF!!! 👌

zorenrequintel

• View Profile

wow nice.. alright

chinitguy

• View Profile

Good features. . .

gcretencio

• View Profile

Amazing

ryan_gallaron

• View Profile

thank you for the info

leo_condino

• View Profile

ferds.tumaneng

• View Profile

WOW :o

sinclairecastro0719

• View Profile

Power... this makes me dance like in a disco.

johnpaulolvega

• View Profile

RGB On the next level
Pages: [1] 2